Monday 15 August 2016

Autumn Craft Subscription box

At the beginning of June on Instagram, I saw and​ fell in love with an woodland theme subscription box by Autumn Crafts .. 


I fell in love with it that much so I knew I wanted a box. So I contacted Rachel at Autumn Crafts to see if she had any of the box's left. Which she did, I was happy as you could guess. (If you know me, you will know I love all things woodland from the animals to the plants.)

I paid for an one off box at £17.50. The box from Autumn Crafts is normally part of a  monthly subscription box. A different theme each month.

There was a small delay for the box to arrived.  I do understand why and do really hope everyone is well in the Autumn Crafts household by now. 

So what is so special about the box -  I hear you say?

Well this is what came in the box.



Picture below is of the beautiful paper and ribbon the parcel inside the box was wrapped in.. By the way this is once I had unwrapped the parcel. I'm saving this for projects and I think a scrapbook layout.


First item is these five thin washi tapes.
I don't owned any of these​ colours or thin ones.


Next item is these Beautiful card and toppers by hunkydory


Next item is an  owl notecard with envelope. I think I'm going to use this in my planner.


After that the next items are these beautiful woodland animal pictures. I'll put an individual look picture below.


  





Following those is this small colouring book.
This one I have been looking at the full size to get..
Maybe I won't have to now.


Then some stickers



Then this sweet bookmark


Next items are a fox pen and some owl paperclips


I believe these are called planner squares, They are sticky! I have seen people on YouTube use them in the happy planner or the Erin Condren planner.

 I'm not sure I will use them for my planner I think I may have a few ideas for these..


Washi tape samples, I love these super cute tapes


How cute is the fox  bookmark?


This adorable pencil tin with pencils and rule..



Last item in the box (picture below) was an extra. A little somethink to say sorry for the delay.


Time will tell how I use the goodies inside this box.


1 comment:

  1. Many thanks for such a lovely review. I'm glad you were happy with the box. X

    ReplyDelete