Tuesday 19 July 2016

Seven hills crafts small haul.

For quite a while now I have been shopping with 'Make the day spiecal' now known and trade under the name of Seven Hills Crafts

Seven Hills Crafts are a UK based company that sells top America crafting brands, like Lawn Fawn, Echo Park, Mama Elephant just to name a few.. 

I believe I have wrote before about
Seven Hills Crafts.

So once a month I let myself have a treat or two.
 This month I decided to get some stamps and dies from Seven Hills Crafts.

On Sunday I logged into my account and went straight to my wishlist

These are the three items I bought from my wishlist..


First two are Lawn Fawn - Get Well Soon stamps and dies... 


The third item a die by Lil'inker Designs - Mom.

My order was despatch on Monday and my order arrived today.

I have a few ideas for these.
Which I will keep you updated...







No comments:

Post a Comment