Tuesday 1 June 2021

Second Quarter

Hello All - it has been a while since my last post. I believe that was back in February/March time.

What have I been upto? Well in April I was busy trying to finish the journalling in my December Daily. Also it was my one of my aunts birthday.

By this time I wasn't really in the mood to do any card making. But luckily I have a stash of cards made up already just in case anything like this happens.

My crafting mojo hadn't completely gone. I was and still are enjoying making notebooks. I decided to make one for her in her favourite colours Pink and rose gold, plus she love art deco.
Below is what I made her.


In May I have a few birthdays, the first one is in the first week of the month. I made him a F1 theme card.


The next four I made was for family.  The pink card below is for my another aunt who's birthday is on the 1st of June and the blue one is for her husband my uncle..


The giraffes below was made for my Godmother.


The card below was for a family friend he's more like family. 


I honestly can not take the credit for the card base design that is Sam from mixed up crafts..

Thank you for read my post.

Stay safe

Blessing to you all

BusyBee, x 

No comments:

Post a Comment