Monday 27 February 2017

Small Easter Haul

Today I decided to go into town do a bit of retail therapy. I roughly knew what I wanted to get, some foam and cardstock, plus some other bits too..

Before you start to wonder where I am going to put it all too. I honestly can say I have projects for most of this. Yes there is one or two things I'm not sure about what I'm going to do with. But I do know I will find projects at some point to use them up.

So this is what I got!



The first shop I stopped off at was The Works.
The paper grass I got for an Easter project and the foam eggs are actually for a Mother's Day project




The next shop i went to was Poundland. Only got a few bits.



Next and last stop before home was wilkos.

In the coming weeks I'll hopefully be using up what I got, and if I do I will be using the tag 'easter haul - 2017... 



No comments:

Post a Comment