Thursday 31 December 2015

A serious crafting aim!

So about this time last year I wrote about, how I needed to use up what I have craft wise!  Well I am ashamed to say I failed - big time. Instead I added to it. With my Birthday haul from hobbycraft.. Which you can read about , birthday-haul .  





Plus a small haul from hobbycraft just before Christmas, which didn't go to plan. My order went missing between hobbycraft and being delivered to me.

So after a few phone calls to hobbycraft, I got my  order resent out!

This is what I ordered!

 So the first item is this 
' DecoArt - Media - Modeling Paste'. This will be my first time using this, stuff. I do a lot of art/mix media journalling and I have been looking for some new things to try..


 The next item I got is the 
'Tattered Lace - Eiffel Tower'. I have been eyeing up this up for a while now.. 

 While ordering the 'Eiffel Tower' I saw this lovely die ' D655 Panorama Grass' and thought they might look good together!


Then I saw these cute pockets. I will say I thought these were fabric like what I've seen on YouTube vids from America instead they are 
 paper. Oh well they will do for now! 

I have a little confession to make, there is one other thing I have ordered. That is the Pebble Company - Garden Party 6x6 paper pad!  I will post pictures of the paper pad on Instagram when it comes..

So once again this year coming my aim is to use up as much as I can from papercraft to yarn (knitting)!

Follow my journey throughout the year either on here or on twitter, Instagram, YouTube and facebook..



No comments:

Post a Comment