Saturday 31 December 2016

Dino Christmas!

I believe it is safe for me to share this now.
~~~~~~~

I'm writing this in November, but I won't be sharing this till about two days after Christmas day... Just playing! save.

Today is the 13th of November and I decided to make my dino nutty friend. Her Christmas card and sort out what I'm going to send.

This is the little card I made.


Isn't he super cute!

About a year ago I made some plain note cards and card holder.. (I guess that is what it is called right?)



I made the above after having the idea of making these up for friends. This is the only one I made and I fell in love with it.. I planned to make more but never got round to it.
 Maybe next year I will only time will tell!

The last thing I sent was this dino pattern and yarn..
I got the kit free from 'Lets Knit magazine' a while ago.
I knew I would never use the pattern..


Please let me know what you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment